I was planning on having a better week of autographs through the mail, however it did get better with today's pickup. I only needed 1 more autograph to complete the 1994-95 Classic Women of Hockey set. Well back on July 1st I found some information about the last player I needed and I am very elated that I sent the autograph request to that address because as of right now I no longer need the 1 autograph but am complete now with getting all of the American players cards all signed. Here is the autographs I got back so far this week with only 1 more day left with Saturday's mail. Before I start showing the scans I want to say that I am so upset with the way the mail is delivered today. On Weds. I got a catalog and as I am flipping through it there is someone's letter withing the pages and today I did not get my other autograph request because my mailman is terrible. It looks like it is lost yet again. If it is raining outside and I get a magazine that day I kid you not the magazine is soaked because the mailman walks down the sidewalk with the mail out in his hand but there is a funny part. The funny part is he has a satchel on his shoulder so instead of keeping the mail in the satchel where it will be protected from the rain he has it out in his hand.
This is the card I got back today and it completes the 1994-95 Classic Women Of Hockey American players now completely signed, YIPPEEEE!!!! She did send me a nice note and she signed her name twice on the note. I can see the autograph is the initials S. B. and her uniform number 12. Her autograph is on a lot of autograph collector's want list but I sure am glad I can cross off her name from my want list.Friday, September 11, 2026
This Weeks Mail
This is the other autograph I got back this week of Ali Brewer who played 4 years at Brown University. Her autograph is creative and the oo1 indicates her last year. During the 1999-00 season she posted incredible numbers. In 32 games she went 25 Wins 4 Losses and 3 Ties. Incredible save percentage of .939, Goals Against average 1.44 and 7 shutouts.
This autograph is from Stephanie O'Sullivan who played 4 years at Providence College and she played in 4 Women's World Championships. In those 20 games she played at the World's she scored 32 points, 12 goals and 20 assists.
Getting back the autograph from Stephanie Boyd keeps the week from being a total disaster but I now wonder who the missing letter is from. It was postmarked St. Paul, MN but a majority of the letters sent are from the state of Minnesota which is a hockey hotbed. I just hope it is not from Marisa Pettiford because I did send her a autograph request and I hinted in my letter to her that her card was the only card that I never owned and I know the players do have cards they got and was hoping she might include one signed. Now do you see why I am so upset???
I am hoping that I get back more successes in tomorrow's mail and that missing mail piece shows up but I do not count on that happening. I am going to start keeping track of all the mail lost when my regular mailman delivers mail. If it continues I am filing a complaint as this is just not right and it happens way too often. I will be adding a new page soon titled My Weekly Auto's Pickups. By having it's own page I can keep track of when the auto's arrive and I can do updates to the lost mail that seems to happen at my lovely post office. The thing that I get so upset about is I do not know who the lost mail is from since the letter coming back with the autographs is the envelope with my address label.
To update I still have not heard back about my multi player card that I am only 1 autograph away from having both autographs on the card. If and when I do get them back signed I will be sending the 2 cards to one more player but only sending one of those at a time and that way if one gets lost I will have the card with both autographs but not the third autograph.
There are still several Women's autographs that I need and I do have some photo's of what these players autographs look like and these are 2 that I would love to add to my collection.
This autograph is of Isabelle Chartrand who played for Team Canada and won a Gold medal in the 2002 Winter Olympics. She also won a gold medal in the World Championships. She was a very good defensive player and it showed with her plus minus.
This autograph is another one that I would really like to add to my collection of Dana Antal and I did send out an auto request to her. She does have a few cards but I never picked one up. I hope I get back her autograph soon. She does have a very nice auto as you can see her signing has that quick light flow.
Also check out my other new page titled Dream Cards. This will show the cards that I someday would love to own. I do plan on buying a couple blaster boxes from the 2025-26 Upper Deck PWHL and I have been thinking about buying a 2007 In the Game box and opening that and post the pulls. Stay tuned and as always Happy Collecting and stay safe!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment