Wednesday, October 7, 2026

THANK-YOU!!!

 I wanted to do a quick post today as I still am very grateful and happy when I get back autographs through the mail from the players. What I also like is getting a letter or a note from the players. I have had many tell me thanks for showing that card of myself from my college days. But the last letter I got back last week was from the player and her daughter. It was beautiful and I knew I just wanted to do something nice in return. I won't mention who the player was but I  will always remember that letter and I hope the items I sent back to you brighten you and your families day just like your letter did mine.

Once again a BIG THANK-YOU!!!

I did get this card back today of Heather Alm and another nice addition to my Gopher autograph collection.


This card is the 2004-05 Minnesota Gopher card of Noelle Sutton who signed this card for me and another autograph from this set.

Look for my next post late next week when I will show my latest autographs along with some interesting Baseball cards. Until then Happy Collecting and Stay Safe!!!


2 comments:

  1. I might have missed it, but have you shown that card of yourself on your blog?

    ReplyDelete